게임 뉴스

레이싱 시뮬에 대한 최신 정보를 이곳에서!

지티 플라넷에 올라온 야마우치씨와의 인터뷰 내용입니다.

Last weekend’s interviews with Kazunori Yamauchi are finally hitting the web. While most reveal nothing that GTPlanet readers don’t already know, if we add up the bits and pieces of new information, we can get a better idea of what he is trying to tell us (or not). With so many interviews out at once, it’s easy to feel a bit overwhelmed. To help out, I’ve organized Yamauchi’s comments for you, dividing them up by topic. Let’s get started…

Gran Turismo 5’s Release Date

Yamauchi: “If it’s just to play the race or just run the game is over. However, if you want to go after the experience I would say we’re at 65%.”  –via JVN
-> 몰수만 있다면, 돌아만 간다면 이미 완성된것이지만, 65% 정도로 본다. ( 이대답은 좀 ㅡ,.ㅡ;;; )

Yamauchi: “The development schedule for the U.S. and Japan are pretty much fixed and the rest are really up to the marketing decisions that need to be made, so our schedule won’t really be changed – it’s really up to [Sony]. –via IGN
-> US 와 일본 개발계획은 거의 확정적이고, 나머지는 마케팅의 디씨젼에 달려있고, 우리의 계획은 별로 바뀔게 업다. 이제 나머진 소니에게 달렸다. (설마;; 소니는 이미 당장 내놓고 싶었을텐데;;)

Yamauchi: “I don’t think it’s going to be that much later in the U.S. and Europe. This is based on our production schedule. The reason why the dates for the U.S. and [European] regions are not decided yet is because their marketing is still discussing their issues. It shouldn’t be too far off from [the Japanese] date for the other regions as well.” –via GameSpot
-> US와 유럽쪽 발매일도 그리 늦지 않을거다. 우리 생산 스케쥴에 달려있고. 유럽과 US 스케쥴이 아직 정해지지 않은것은 마케팅쪽 이슈가 남아있기 때문이다. 어쨌거나 일본 발매일에서 그다지 늦지 않을거다. (말하는것으로봐서는 언어팩이 같이개발되고 있나봅니다. 한글 언어팩도 제발 동시에 개발되고 있으면 좋겠지만, 언제나 그렇듯이 섯부른 예측은 삼가...;;;)

Car Damage

Yamauchi: “Once we have the physics calculation engine that will calculate the deformation on impact I think we will be done. [...] Racing cars will have the parts falling off, and obviously you will be able to see inside of the car, so it takes a lot of additional effort to create the cars.” –via IGN
-> 물리 연산을 위한 엔진을 따로 가지고 있고 충돌의 정도를 계산하게 된다. 이런 연산을 가지고 있다는것을볼때 이미 카 데미지 구현은 끝났다고 생각한다. 레이싱카의 파트는 떨어져 나가고, 차 내부까지 볼수 있을것이다. 하지만 많은 추가적인 노력. 작업을 필요로 한다. (노가다 작업만이 남았다는것 같은데, 솔직히 그런 접근이라면 저 물리 연산을 위한 엔진만으로 데미지 모델링을 다 구현했다고 말하는것은 어패가 있는것이죠. 그런 물리엔진 이후에 작업이 너무 오래 걸려버리면;;;; 지금처럼...)

Online Play

Yamauchi: “The big difference between Prologue and GT5 Prologue is that works like an open game. Anyone can go and play together. In GT5, there will be a restricted area where you can invite anyone you want or your friends.” –via JVN
-> 여느게임처럼 방 개념이 존재하는 온라인 방식 지원

Weather and Day/Night Cycles

Yamauchi: “We can implement it, but we don’t know whether we will put it in or not. Even for damage, it only took us two months to get it where we’re at, and if we really wanted to, we could enter time changes and stuff like that, but it really depends on how it will affect the quality of the game.” –via IGN
-> 날씨변화 낮 밤 변화에 대해. 만들수는 있지만, 아직 날씨를 넣을지 안넣을지 결정되지 않았고, 뿐만아니라 데미지 관련해서도. 지금부터 약 두달여간의 작업만이 남아있다. 정말 원한다면 우리는 시간, 등의 변화를 넣을것이지만, 이모든것을 넣을지 안 넣을지는, 게임의 퀄리티에 얼마나 영향을 줄것인가에 달려있다.
(상당히 뜬구름 잡는 소리 같습니다. 할순있지만, 아직 할지 안정했고, 데미지 모델링부분도 모연하게 대답했네요. 그다지 확신할수 없는 대답같습니다. 여러 영상으로 예상해볼때 비오는 장면, 해지는 노을 장면 등을 볼때. 뭔가 하긴 한거 같은데, 아직 완성되진 않았나 보군요. 이제 고작 개발기간은 길게봐서 3달쯤 남은건데.... 뭘 어쩌려구....;;)

Car Customization

Yamauchi: “Visual modifications, yes. They will also affect the physical characteristics of the car as well.” –via IGN
-> 비쥬얼 변화 가능. 물리적인 특성에도 변화를 줌 (데칼 및 에어로다이나믹은 지원되나 봅니다.)

Downloadable Content

Yamauchi: “At this point in time, we have nothing really planned.” –via IGN
-> 다운로더블 컨텐츠에 대해 계획된바가 현재에는 없다. (항상 자랑처럼 말하던 부분인데, 왜 이렇게 언급했을까요 흠.)

Interaction with Gran Turismo PSP

“Gran Turismo PSP [...] will have a connection with GT 5. [...] …players won’t be able to move their credits from one version to the next.” –GameSpot
-> PSP 와 GT5의 연동. 크레딧은 옮길수 없다. (갠적으로 별로 안 궁금한 부분..;ㅎㅎ)

Gran Turismo 6 and Gran Turismo PSP 2

Yamauchi:  “GT5 is a title that was pretty much remade from scratch, but because we did that, the next version is actually going to be faster — the time period it’s going to be released. But I think when GT5 comes out, we’re still going to have things that are left undone, and whether we complete that in GT6, or the next version for PSP, I’m not sure yet. I’ve been working very hard for the last 15 years, and I think that hard work is just going to continue.” –JoyStiq
-> 중요한부분만 보면, GT5는 완성되지 않은채로 나오게 될수 있고, GT6에서 나머지가 완성되거나 PSP의 다음버젼에서 될수도 모른다는것. 지난 15년간 정말 열심히 작업해왔고, 계속될것이라는것.

If you’ve noticed some other detail which you think deserves to be covered here, leave a note in the comments and I’ll update this post.

인터뷰 모음입니다. 참고하세요.
자게에 비타민님이 올려주신 정보와도 많은 부분이 겹치는군요.

Koenig 2009-09-30 오후 15:11

포르쉐는...

겨울림 2009-10-03 오전 00:13

65% 짜식 고맙다.
희망을 산산조각 깨트려주는구나

그란 왕초보 2009-10-13 오후 18:42

GT6은 중딩..

그란5 한글 정발판 발매일 관련 file

한글 정발판 발매일을 아래 처럼 홈페이지를 통해 게시를 해놨네요? 저만 모르고 있었나요? 한참 후에 나올줄 알았는데, 거의 동시 발매 할 기세로 코멘트 되어있군요? 믿어야 하나...... 그란 투리스모 5 『그란 투...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2009-10-11 11:36 3805 0 18

그란5 Toyota FT-86 Concept

AE86을 모태로한 FT86 컨셉이라고 합니다. 그란..정말이지;; You probably remember the stunning Ferrari 458 Italia video that Polyphony Digital put together for the company. Now, they’re doing it again for...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2009-10-08 07:43 5960 0 8

그란5 새로운 스크린 샷 file

그란5 새로운 스크린 샷 넘사벽 퀄리티 네요. 한글판 언제 나올지. 발매일 보고 일판 사긴 사겠지만, 한달 이상 차이나면 당연 일판 질러야겟지요? 이전 발매일 볼때 적어도 반년 이상 차이나긴 하겠지요 ㅡ,.ㅡ;

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2009-10-04 15:06 4366 0 10

GTP 차량 리스트 file

Finally, we get to see the full car list for Gran Turismo PSP. This doesn’t have all 850 vehicles- some of which will remain Polyphony Digital’s surprise – but at least it’s official. Take a loo...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2009-10-02 10:23 13920 0 9

458 페라리, 램볼기니 가야르도 스샷 file

Here’s the latest batch of high-res Gran Turismo 5 screenshots, giving us our first glimpse of the Enzo Ferrari and the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 in full GT5 glory. 역시 상당한 수준의 카 모델링입니...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2009-09-29 20:32 4152 0 11

야마우치 인터뷰 file

지티 플라넷에 올라온 야마우치씨와의 인터뷰 내용입니다. Last weekend’s interviews with Kazunori Yamauchi are finally hitting the web. While most reveal nothing that GTPlanet readers don’t already know,...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2009-09-29 20:26 2617 0 3

GT5 전차량 데미지 모델링 file

전차량 데미지 이기는 하지만, 스크래치 정도 라고 합니다. 아래 영상 보시면 될듯, 음... 그냥 스크래치라면 안나는것이 오히려 나을듯도 합니다만, 이 뭔가 언밸런스한 상태로 나오게되겠군요;; 좀 찝찝. After sp...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2009-09-27 19:40 4065 0 12

야마우치 뉘르 4시간 내구레이스에서 우승 file

야마우치 카즈노리가 뉘르부르크링 4시간 내구 레이스에서 클래스 우승 표창대에서의 기념사진. 손에 든 트로피에는 1 PLATZ(우승)라는 자랑스러운 글이 새겨져 있다. 지난 8월 29일, 독일 뉘르부르크링에서 개최된 ...

그란투리스모 NISMO 2009-09-27 13:10 3243 0 3

그란5 플레이 리포트 file

2010년3달의 발매가 예정되어 있다PlayStation 3용소프트 「그랑트리스모5」.레이스 게임 팬 대망의 본작의 개요에 대해서는, 소니·컴퓨터 엔터테인먼트 재팬의프레스 컨퍼런스 기사(을)를 아울러 참조해 주시길 바...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2009-09-26 20:04 3309 0 3

폴리포니 인터뷰샷, GT5 시승소감 file

이 메르세데스 벤츠 SLS AMG는 얼마전 프랑크푸르트 모터쇼 2009에서 발표된, 세계에서 2대밖에 없는 최신 자동차로 그중 한대가 GT5부스에 전시되어있다. 현실에선 좀처럼 탈 수 없는 이런 차를 자유롭게 타볼 수 ...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2009-09-26 19:57 3483 0 2