게임 뉴스

레이싱 시뮬에 대한 최신 정보를 이곳에서!

그란 투리스모 5 프롤로그의 유럽 PAL 버젼을 리뷰한 게이머의 포스팅입니다.
영어실력이 대단히 깊지는 않아서, 대충 보이는것만으로 요약 해보겠습니다.

- 오프닝 순서는 완전 새로 바뀜, 비쥬얼 등등
- F1 카의 등장
- 13분의 하드드라이브 인스톨 필요, 약 5.8기가
- 현재는 GT TV는 접근 불가
- 3/27 부터 온라인 서비스 될것으로 예상, 그러나 아직 미공지
- 아케이드와 2P 배틀에서의 랩수 설정 가능 (2 ~ 99) 대박;
- 유닛 컨버터? GB 와 Downunder를 위한 (이건 뭔지모르겠음;)
- 새로운 로지텍 GT만이 "라이브 다이내믹스" 라는 설정기능 사용 가능
- 단, 세팅에서 라이브 다이내믹 키를 세팅하면 다른 휠로도 가능
- 1~10 강도로 조절 가능
- G25는 일본판과 마찬가지로 지원리스트에 없으나, 잘될것으로 예상
- 북미판보다는 5대의 차량이 적음 (리스트는 아래 원문 확인)
- 예상키로 북미판이 나온후 업데이트 될것으로 예상
- 튜닝카를 위한 전용 쇼룸 기능 (아뮤즈, 블리츠 등등)
- 페라리 종류, F430, 599, F40, 512BB, 그리고 F1 대박;
- F40과 F1의 인테리어샷은 나중에 업데이트 하겠음 (아직 못샀나봄;)
- F1은 2,000,000 크레딧 필요. F40이 450,000 불 임을 감안해볼때, 제일 비쌀듯
  (이부분은 대충 가늠해보니 약 2억엔 정도 하는거 같습니다; ㄷㄷㄷ)
- 개인차고는 146대까지 수용 가능
- 처음 시작 크레딧은 35,000 (일본판과 환율로 틀리군요. USD기준인듯)
- 마찬가지로 저돈 가지고 살만한차는 인테그라나 골프
- 아케이드 모드는 레이스, 탐트라이얼, 드리프트로 나뉨
- 아직까지 퀵튠 스크린을 찾을 수 없었음, (음??)
- 2P 배틀시, 실내뷰 불가, 두가지 시점만 가능(일반GT시점과 차위)
- 듀쇽3 지원, GT4에서 느꼈던것과 비슷
- F1 사진 어태치 함. (f1 사진 찍어 올린사람이 이사람인가 보네요. 복받았음;;)

좀더 자세한건 아래 원문 참고하세요.

출처 : http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103447

GTSurgeons - Croatian Gran Turismo Community (Gran Turismo zajednica Hrvatska) - Proudly presents

GTSurgeons.com for GTPlanet.net

WORLD'S FIRST GT5: PROLOGUE PAL HANDS-ON

Oops, I did it again  Many thanx to my friends who gave me another oportunity to do this, as many times before.

You get the content of this thread from the title, I've just announced it, and now I have something important to do for the next hour or so , so please expect first update around 18:00 my local time (17:00 CET).

Until then, just few muggy shots of the box and start-screen - I couldn't use flash since the damn surfaces reflects all

More updates soon, thank God it's Friday.

Notice I'll be adding all new info in this first post.

FIRST UPDATE

OK - so let's start

Opening sequence of the game is totaly new, with some of the most gorgeous visuals ever seen. I guess PD outdid themselves one more time and I'm scared how the GT5 will look one day if this is Prologue. At the end there is a sweet glance of an F1 car - as I alreaddy posted - and about which I'll talk later. I do not want to record it or youtube it, since I find that move questionable and I don't want to ruin the surprise for nobody or hurt any copyrights.

Also, I will not take pictures of all the cars, all new outdoor locations and such because of the same reasons described above. I hope you'll be satisified with all other info. Please, understand.

Game takes 13 minutes to install on HDD, and game file is 5880MB big. In GT:TV I couldn't access any content besides opening sequence, not even the new feature movie that should have been there. Maybe it opens at later point, when online will be revealed, or at the end of the Carrer mode. I'll inform about that later on.

Notice that I've been told that Online service will start it's work on 27th March, but it's still officialy unconfirmed. That of course means that no online features can be accesed (NEWS/GTTV/ONLINE) and no connection to online services can't be established at this point.

New things in Game Options are:

•*adjustable number od laps for Arcade and 2P Battles - 2 to 99 laps (great )
•*unit coverter is here, for all our Imperial friends in GB and Downunder (my best to my cousins in Sydney)
•*new Driving Force GT wheel is the only wheel that can have new "Live-Dynamics" on-wheel, however
•*"Live-Dynamics" can be mapped to controller buttons for usage with other supported wheels
•*FF can be adjusted in 1-10 strenght (as in JP game)
•*G25 is not on the supported list (so was not in JP game, and I'll ty it later on for second update) but I guess it works

Now about Dealerships and Cars, Ferrari and Unexpected Surprise of All Times (or "What actually happend with Sony's F1 licence and how they obviusely found a new way to breed life into somehow deceasing genre of F1 games:

You know the car list from the previous thread (http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96425) so I won't loose any time in repeating it.

Just notice that 5 cars that were excluded from SCEE's list for PAL when compared to SCEA's list for USA are NOT in the rooster. So, maybe those 5 cars (Lexus IS F Tuned Car, Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) Tuned Car, Peugeot 207GTI '07, Peugeot 307cc Premium AVN '04 and RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7) will become available after US games comes out via some update.

Tuner's Cars have their separate Showrooms (Amuse, Blitz, Mine's and Morrisson), while "Tuned Cars" (notice the difference) are listed in their special dealership called "Concept Cars by Gran Turismo". There lies Ford GT LM (whiich actualy IS a race-car specificed, so there ARE race-cars in GT5:P), Viper SRT10 Tuned Car and others.

Everybody is crazy about Ferrari, so there are 5 cars there. F430, 599, F40 and 512BB. And - as you've guessed well on later pages of this thread - 2007 F1 car with both "5" and "6" numbers and both colour - light red and rich red. So, there maybe lies a hint of the future of F1 games and maybe we can expect that whole F1 Championship could end up as a separate venue in Gran Turismo 5, with all teams and circuits. It's a gretest-speculation-of-them-all at this point, but it could skyrocket the Gran Turismo series sales, skyrocket it's market-impact and finally resolve the somehow crazy situation that F1 games were very low at sales when sold separately while overall inerest for sport was rising. We'll see that in near future. I attached few caps of F1 car below, as well as F40 cap from the Dealership. In future updates I'll give the interiours for both cars.

Notice that Ferrari F12007 costs enourmous 2,000,000 credits, and it has do with something I'll write below. For compare, F40 is "just" 450,000 credits, while F599 (most exppensive car in japanese version of the game) is bargained at 275,000 or something. There will be lots of driving I guess.

Garage can get a hold of up to 146 cars in total.

About Money, Events and Arcade:

You start the game with 35,000 credits.

I had a hard time choosing which car to start with (couln't enter Events without buying the car, so I didn't know have they had changed anything in structure), and finaly I went with Integra Type-R over Focus ST and Golf GTi Series 5. Of course, Events are radically changed - for now, there are 10 of them per venue. As for now, I can't enter at B or A venue (only C), but I'll give you thier content in next updates.

Now, events are listed, and resembles ones seen in Online (pic attached). There are 3 types so far: Race, Time-Trial and Mission, with treir recognizable icons. I'll get on that after I finish writing this update.

Arcade Mode offers 3 types of races: Race, Time-Trial and Drift. Strange thing is that I couldn't change tyre-type on my Integra in Time-Trial mode, which I find somewhat intriguing and have no idea what's the case there.

Also, there was NO PLACE where I could find new "Quick Tune-Up" screen, which is BTW a host of a brand new feature which went totaly unnoticed, although it was in front of our faces - do you notice the "Performance Points" number?

PTS are something we saw before in "Forza" game series for example, and they're some kind of calculation of the overall performance of the car (as says the in-game Manual). Changing the different values can increas/decrease your PSI, making your car competitive to other cars (like Lotus to BMW). My rough guess is that both "Quick Tune Facility" and PSI will become avalable when Online Service starts, and it coould be a real glympse of Private Lobbyes, since I do not see any other reason for that being in the game. Which makes me even more excited.

2 Player races are classic split-screen though, and there are just 2 views-on-the-car available - over the car and classic-bonnet. No inteiours in 2P, but I didn't expect them to be there in any case.

GT5:Prologue also supports Dual Shock 3 controller, and as I have one, I can tell that rumble is present, and in line with feeling known from GT4 game.

This concludes the first update. Enjoy the first ever F1 pictures and other few snaps I've done.

And now excuse me, I have to go driving - I want to feel the F12007 as soon as possible.

야타제 2008-03-15 오후 15:22

랩수 조절 가능!!! 일줄 알았지만 싱글모드로군요.. -_-;;;
GB는 게임 빌더가 아닐까요? 컨버팅은 뭔가 도장을 달리한다든지... 할 수 있는 의미인것 같으니..
게임개발자에 한해서 새로운 도장의 차를 만들어 낼 수 있다는 의미일런지도..
다운로더는 일반 유저를 의미하는 것이겠죠..

라이브 다이나믹스는 주행중에 셋팅을 변경하는 것 같기도 하네요..

펑키 2008-03-15 오후 15:24

일판에도 업뎃해주겠죠?? 헐~

샤무 2008-03-15 오후 15:25

클러치 살짝밟아도 변속이되는문제가 없어졋으면좋겟네요...
사소한것들좀 신경써줫으면하는바람..ㅠㅠ

북미판 영상 및 HD다큐멘터리 영상 포함소식 file

북미 사이트에도 F1 소식과 고해상도 사진이 업데이트가 되었습니다. 기존에 리스트에는 일부러 빼놓고 서프라이즈~ 를 한거 같네요. 북미판 블루레이에는 스페셜 동영상이 포함된다고 합니다. HD급 18분짜리 영상으...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2008-03-22 10:24 3531 0 3

채팅기능과 유저 방만들기 기능 file

위 사진은 예전에 야마우치가 PT했던 사진이죠. 지난번에 올렸기도 했던, 북미 그란 블로그에 SCEA의 게임 프로듀서인 TAKU IMASAKI가 댓글을 달았습니다. (3월18일자) 채팅기능과 방만들기 기능은 프롤로그에 추가...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2008-03-22 00:47 3528 0 2

F1 고해상도 스크린샷 file

더많은 스샷은 스샷 게시판 참고하세요. 스샷들을 보니, 일본어가 보이는것이, 일판 패치가 되나보군요! 언제 될지 그 시기가 중요한데, 아직까지 조용하네요. 흠흠~ 빨리 됐으면 좋겠습니다. 요즘 이런사진 계속 나...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2008-03-18 23:36 3723 0 9

타임트라이얼 10분 이벤트-폴리포니 공식 file

20일 오후 9시에 10분동안 타임트라이얼을 엽니다. 특별 이벤트로 10분동안만 열려서 참여할수 있다고 합니다. 여러 지티코 고수님들, 쇼훠님, 워니리, 타쿠미님, 토미님 등등, (호명안됐다고 속상해하지말고;) 참여...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2008-03-18 23:11 3103 0 7

F40 콕핏뷰 file

네번째 리뷰입니다. 유럽판. 특이할 만한 사항은 없는거 같고, - 아뮤즈 S2000 이 7단이라는거 - 페라리 F1 기어 변속시, 아무래도 패들 쉬프트 일텐데, 손가락이 움직인다네요. 그나저나 핸들 돌리는 움직임도 안바...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2008-03-17 23:48 4094 0 8

유럽판 GT5P 2차 리뷰 file

두번째 업데이트 * 지난번 F1 관련 사진과 기타 유럽판 소식을 전해준 유저의 업데이트입니다. 간략하게 정리를 해보면, (틀린부분있으면 알려주세요) - 맨땅에서 F40 이나 F2007(F1)을 살만한 돈벌기가 너무 힘들다...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2008-03-16 18:04 3392 0 3

그란투리스모 F1 콕핏뷰 사진 file

어제 부터 올라온 F1사진은 Amar212라는 분이 올려주는것으로 지금 이것저것 테스트중이고(즐기는 중이겠죠) 일본판보다 온라인환경이 좀더 좋아진거같기도하고 (이제는 유럽전용 서버에 접속했을테니 당연한건가..)...

그란투리스모 keipi 2008-03-16 14:55 4309 0 10

유럽판 프롤로그 Hands-on file

그란 투리스모 5 프롤로그의 유럽 PAL 버젼을 리뷰한 게이머의 포스팅입니다. 영어실력이 대단히 깊지는 않아서, 대충 보이는것만으로 요약 해보겠습니다. - 오프닝 순서는 완전 새로 바뀜, 비쥬얼 등등 - F1 카의 ...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2008-03-15 13:51 4203 0 3

유럽판 그란프롤 페라리 F1 스샷 file

이런 소식이 원래 있었나요? 북미판 차량 리스트에선 F1 못본거 같습니다만, 유럽판엔 아에 스샷이 떠버렸네요. 페라리 F1....... ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ 관련 소식 아시는분 댓글 부탁드립니다.

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2008-03-15 12:06 12637 0 8

유럽 프롤로그 예약판매 1백만장 file

SCEE의 마케팅 매지져 dave hine 과 Paul Gunn 에 따르면, 워혹의 다운로드 버젼 게임의 인기에 놀라기도 했지만, 이번 그란프롤의경우는 이달말 나올때 더 사랑받을 것 같다 (다운로드>블루레이), 더불어, 이미 블...

그란투리스모 title: GT6데미갓 2008-03-15 11:56 2728 0